21 December 2013

Gospel singer, Maheeda Explains Why She Shares Raunchy Pictures


Gospel singer, Maheeda popular for her controversial ways spoke to Galaxy TV explaining why she keeps flooding the internet with raunchy photos of herself. She said:


“I’m not posting those pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality.

In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education. But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world where sentiment is attached to everything. 
I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it.
I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo.

Those pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment